Thursday, 16 August 2012

Hi!! It's good to be back!!!

 hello!! welcome!
I photographed some of my recent stuff with my dad's iphone camera..sweet!
Above is a portrait I drew of Sammy Stephens. If you haven't seen the flea market montgomery video yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
FLESH AND BLOOD AND MEAT AND BONES

 I was feeling really good when I drew this. I was thinking about Wendy's.


It's a puppy with a fuzzy collar. Reminds me of 'HIM' from 'The Powerpuff Girls' for some reason. http://www.webmasterzone.com/gregs/images/random/Image031.jpg


I can't pin down the expression of this bird...Determined? mature? sterile and alienated? dumb and good-looking? Also, it's a pretty goofy guy if you look at the belly line as a smile.


 I very much like how this one came out! "Seeing Things"



 This was the first take of the Purple bird. No brow, no smear. "Cleaner, more dialed"



 "Untitled"



trying out Blue...


I think a better caption for this would have been "Love at first sight"....was inspired by Ralph Steadman.



"Stretch out! Jump around and get those Bones working!!" Also flesh and blood and meat.. (and teeth too while your at it).



A special dedication to Kurt Vonnegut.



He's some kind of a distinguished, Italian sunflower.



My grandpa has been having eye issues, this is my interpretation of how he describes them. Apparently there's a flashing in his left and some blood in the right one..keep care of those eyes folks...they're the only thing keeping me in business.

me on laughing gas after a recent wisdom tooth removal
thanks for tuning in!!!!!!:)

speacial thanks to Megan for the sketchbook most of this was drawn in!!

1 comment:

  1. this batch is definitely cleaner and more dialed than the work i am used to. looking good brother.

    ReplyDelete