Wednesday, 8 February 2012

1 month later..

 LET ME SHOW YOU SOME NEWER THINGS,

                  First off is a drawing:                                               (optional narrative located below)

                      -"Well what do you think we should do Max?"
+"I don't know Soldier Joe, I never know!!" *audience laughs*
                      -"Don't play dumb with me ol' Maxie boy! I know your tricks."
                        (to audience) "Like a DOG do I know those tricks!"
+"You're a jerk Joe. GOODBYE."

        (Max slams door and Soldier Joe is left alone, crying.)


Above is a portrait of a young squirrel actor.



"in my mind"



"it was a rough weekend."



DING! timer! toasty toasty toast, goose eggs, and a snake for extra filling.

                               The viewer may be left with such an expression, but more is to come.







*special thanks to Ethan



                -BILLY '12

No comments:

Post a Comment